I was nominated by Man With Map, a really nice friend and a seriously cool guy who is about to collaborate with me in a great new project, now he is asking me to answer some questions for the Liebster award on my blog as part of the suggestion. If you haven’t been to his blog, go and check it out, I´m personally fan of his Instagram, his photos are in some kind of pastel pallet which make the whole mosaic of pics really unique.
The questions and answers are:
- What is your favorite restaurant? I don’t have a favorite one, I love to eat and I love to discover new places and flavors all the time, although I love Mediterranean food.
- What is your favorite way to waste time? I wish I had some time to waste, but I like to spend it doing what I love which is: Taking photos, traveling, creating new projects, painting and drawing, designing and hanging out with my friends. So, YEAH! I don’t have any time to be wasted.
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be an archaeologist or a paleontologist, I was really into Jurassic Park back then, but I also loved to build models of stadiums or houses, so I guess architecture won after all.
- What is a controversial opinion you have? I believe in every religion but I don’t follow any of them.
- If you could have a personal chef, a masseuse or a personal trainer free for a month, which would you pick and why? A personal trainer for sure, I need to be back in shape ASAP.
- Who had the biggest impact on the person you have become?My mother, she is like the best mixture between Batman and Superman, her super power is unmeasurable, I don’t know where all that strength came from but she is a smart, funny, kind, strong, lovely and a super fashion woman. She still achieving and accomplishing lots of goals in her life. I surely want to follow her steps.
- What is your biggest accomplishment to date? I was made of iron and ice, I don’t date whatsoever. YEAH RIGHT! I’ve done lots of crazy things when I´m interested in someone, I earn it if I want it, well mostly all the time.
- How do you think success should be measured? I don’t think it can be measured, there is not a quantity of success so I guess the most accurate way to measure it would be in time. The time you invest to transform all your dreams or personals goals into satisfaction, and that satisfaction could be measured in happiness.
- If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or to the future and why?I would love to go back in time and watch me as a kid, my imagination and creativity was beyond this world and I wish I´d bring back all those bright ideas back to my present, I guess that would be awesome, just to see myself playing for hours at my grandma´s back yard climbing apple trees and building little roads for my little cars. -GOSH I GOT EMOTIONAL.
- Do you have any weird or useless talents?I disappear chocolate “Now you see it, now it´s gone”.
- Which of your 5 senses is your favorite and why?I don’t have a favorite one, because I enjoy them so much, but I think, I have more developed my sight because all what I love to do has to be with this particular sense and I project it into design, art, photography, (I even understand math once I see it in real life).
Also, as part of this nomination, it is my duty to nominate another blog and my nominee is: Tatis Walking Around (She is the one on the headline pic with me) . Go check it out!